GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET is an advanced document conversion API developed to convert document formats from within any .NET application. This features-rich library empowers you to work with document conversion operations back and forth over 50 documents and image file formats. Using the document converter API is very simple as it used just one method with set of options to convert between different formats.
Convert Between Document and Image Formats
Using native .NET document conversion API – programmers can employ just a single method to convert between 50 documents and image file formats within their ASP.NET, C# and .NET applications. Some common format conversions are mentioned below:
- Excel Document Formats: XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, CSV, XLS2003, ODS
- Word Document Formats: DOC, DOCM, DOCX, DOT, DOTX, DOTM, RTF, TXT, ODT, OTT
- Presentation Document Formats: PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, ODP
- PDF Document Formats: PDF, XPS
- Image File Formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO
- Microsoft Project Formats: MPT, MPP
- Microsoft Visio Formats: VSD, VSDX, VSS, VSX, VST, VTX, VDW, VDX, SVG
- Outlook Email File Formats: MSG, EML, EMLX
- HTML File Formats: HTM, HTML, MHT
- AutoCAD Drawing Formats: XDF, DWG
- PhotoShop Document Formats: PSD
Supported Operating Systems and Frameworks
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET supports Mono and .NET frameworks including all 64 and 86 bit operating systems as shared below.
- Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Windows Azure
- Linux (Ubuntu, openSUSE, CentOS and others)
How Does GroupDocs.Conversion Work?
The working of API is easy enough to be defined in a few steps. The API:
- Gets the file Path as input.
- Gets the file Storage Path.
- Converts the Document of input file.
- Performs Conversion operation and Return the Output (As Path, Stream) (if required).
Installation and Usage
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API files can be installed/downloaded directly as:
- Zip Archive
- MSI Package
Once the APIs package is installed using any of the three sources – just add reference of GroupDocs.Viewer.dll file and you are ready to render and display documents in over 50 formats.
Get Started Now:
Take advantage of the GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API- convert over 50 document formats in your own app. Fast on-the-fly conversion, easy integration and free support during deployment. Try the library for free: