Are you interested in broadening the scope of your document viewer applications? Get started with GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 16.10.0, coming up with the support of Mobipocket e-book format. Furthermore, 7 issues being found in earlier versions have been fixed in the latest release. Be the first to download this new release for a better experience.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 16.10.0 - New Features
Below is the new feature added to GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 16.10.0.
- Support of Mobipocket e-book format
Document Viewer API for .NET- Improvements & Fixes
Following are the issues that are fixed or improved in the latest version of document viewer API for .NET.
- Improvement - Removing embedded audios from presentation
- Fix - Invalid rendering of DWG file into Image or HTML
- Fix - GetDocumentInfo() method is throwing exception
- Fix - Failed to load XPS file in evaluation mode
- Fix - DWG document is rendered into a small image
- Fix - SheetRender.GetPageSize throws an exception when the sheet is empty
- Fix - FormattedText does not return TextWidth for Japanese characters
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on document viewer API:
- Download - MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package - NuGet Install
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Forum - Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials - YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins - Github Source Code Examples
- Sample Front Ends - Open Source Document Viewer Applications
As always, you are welcome to share your suggestions with us. We shall be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.